Re: [help] mesh - target 0 aborted

Momchil Velikov wrote:

> You may try the following patch. It worked for me.
>
> [... patch snipped ...]

Beautiful! Thank you!

I threw in your patch onto mesh.c from 2.2.17 source (bad idea?)
and compiled the whole kernel (i'll make it a module next time)
and it seems to work fine:

mesh: target 0 synchronous at 10.0 MB/s
  Vendor: QUANTUM   Model: FIREBALL1080S     Rev: 630G
Detected scsi disk sda at scsi0, channel 0, id 0, lun 0
mesh: target 2 synchronous at 10.0 MB/s
  Vendor: nEC       Model: DSE2100S          Rev: 0306
Detected scsi disk sdb at scsi0, channel 0, id 2, lun 0

regards,
abe
--
"Ask people to work against their better judgement"