XView bug/PPC machines available for developers?

Has anybody tried any XView-based application on powerpc recently (for
example the ones from xview-clients)? I received a report that any XView
application on powerpc crashes immediately on startup in copy_va_to_av().

XView probably does a few weird things with varargs there. Is there
anything special on powerpc to be careful about regarding varargs with
glibc 2.1?

Is there a PPC machine available for developers somewhere on the net? I saw
that tervola is currently down; any other machines I could use to play with
XView?

Thanks,
Martin

[ Plese Cc: me, I'm not subscribed to the powerpc list ]
--
Martin Buck               E-mail: m@rtin-buck.de  or  martin.buck@bigfoot.com
Phone/Fax: +41-56-4963841   Snail-mail: Steigstrasse 13, CH-5452 Oberrohrdorf