Re: Is libc6 OK on powerpc?

On Wed, Mar 21, 2001 at 06:52:06PM +0100, Christophe Merlet (RedFox) wrote:
> See the file ./gcc/ginclude/va-ppc.h in the source of gcc for
> explanation about this undefined reference.
>
> Compile your code, or just the file gadgets.c, without optimisation.

No!  Gods, no!  Don't do that!

It's an -error-, not a warning.  With optimization off perhaps we fail
to detect it.  In GCC 3 it will most likely be an error on all
architectures.

See my other message for (the FAQ) of the problem.

--
Daniel Jacobowitz                           Debian GNU/Linux Developer
Monta Vista Software                              Debian Security Team