Re: debian2.2r2 on powerbook G4

Alan DuBoff wrote:

> Michel Dänzer wrote:
>
> > It's under 'network device support', then 'PCMCIA network device support'.
> > You have to enable wireless LAN support there and you'll be presented with
> > the choice for Airport.
>
> I don't see the airport listed, I only show support in the PCMCIA network
> device support for:
>
> Aviator/Raytheon 2.4MHz wireless support
> Xircom Netwave AirSurfer wireless support
> AT&T/Lucent Wavelan wireless support
> Aironet 4500 PCMCIA support

I get two more options below those, the second being Airport.

michdaen@pismo:/usr/local/src/linux-pmac-2.4> grep AIRPORT
drivers/net/pcmcia/Config.in
dep_tristate '  Airport/IEEE 802.11 wireless support' CONFIG_AIRPORT
$CONFIG_NET_PCMCIA_RADIO

So it should be there if the others you mention are... strange.