Problems with gcc and unstable dselections

Hi,

I'm trying to upgrade my system (minimal potato install on a G4) to the
latest unstable (woody?) build (mainly to get XFree86 4.0 but also just for
the hell of it).

Everything has installed so far but I have some problems with dselect I
can't quite fathom...

I'm being told there is a dependency problem:

    g++ depends on g++-2.95
    g++-2.95 does not appear to be available

But when I check what is currently installed in the main dselect screen:

    Package Inst.ver  Avail.ver
    g++     2.95.2-13 2.95.3-5

Well if g++ depends on g++-2.95 I already have it installed... I don't quite
see how g++ can depend on itself though...

Anyone got a clue? (I don't).

    Jon.