Re: PowerMac G3 not booting after installation

http://penguinppc.org is said box.

> I have a Beige g3 that I haven't been able to boot with Quik.
>
> Can you list what you had to do?

set the load-base to 600000  (remember OLDWORLD ONLY do NOT do this to
a newworld)

we also applied the OF patches from darwin, you should be able to set
these from linux from a text file which i can send you if you want
it.  (i can send you the entire OF configuration also)

> Every time OF couldn't "read the disk" I don't remember the exact message.

you probably need the darwin patches, OF can't read disks very well
without them on this machine.

--
Ethan Benson
http://www.alaska.net/~erbenson/