Re: nautilus

Robert Ramiega wrote:

> On Fri, Feb 16, 2001 at 11:47:09AM -0500, Adam C Powell IV wrote:
> > > If nautilus works, does this mean evolution will compile?
> >
> > No, because there's no Debian evolution package. :-(
>  Well to be completely honest there is no oficial debian package... On
>  helixcode.com (or whatever it's called now) there are i386 and source Debian
>  packages.

Actually, now there is an official Debian package too.  I compiled yesterday
morning and uploaded around 1 PM (U.S. Eastern time), and was in the archive by
4 AM (when my mirror updates).

I've done no testing except to make sure that it starts properly, and that
nautilus does too with the new bonobo...

Evolution is here!  Test and enjoy!

-Adam P.