Re: NEWBIE: bootdisk for powermac (SOLVED+TRICK)

On Thu, Feb 15, 2001 at 07:08:32PM -0500, Daniel Jacobowitz wrote:

> I guess.  I've been trying for ages to figure out what's wrong with it.

excuse stating the obvious, but this problem appeared at the same time
as enabling the new input layer in the kernel, could it not be that
the input layer is not compatible with this particular feature?  i
think debian is the only one really using prompt-ramdisk so it would
not surprise me if this was never tested.

--
Ethan Benson
http://www.alaska.net/~erbenson/