Re: Printer conundrum

On Mon, Feb 05, 2001 at 07:09:14PM -0500, Adam C Powell IV wrote:
> > here if people don't object.
> >
> > So it seems to work a bit.
>
> Excellent!  I'm interested...  Or if there's a URL of the archived message, I'm sure there
> would be no objection to posting that.

Well, the files are actuall shorter than some posts, so I don't think they'd be
much trouble.  But here is the URL anyway:\

http://lists.linuxppc.org/listarcs/linuxppc-user/199912/msg00946.html

The thing is, he doesn't seem to have done anything amazingly
special, apart from set the port speed.

Hmmmm....