Re: The solution to Mach64 problems on Lombard

Sergio Brandano wrote:

>  I am posting the solution to the above problem, in the hope that the
>  package maintainers will actually see this mail and will update the binary
>  trees overnight.

Dream on. It's not Branden's fault that Ani can't seem to get the
modifications in his tree integrated into XFree86. Dan even tried to integrate
them into the Debian packages a few months ago but gave up as they broke with
every new version. It's a pain that nobody can be expected to bear.