Re: new package to enable mouse button emulation

On Mon, Feb 05, 2001 at 06:12:35PM -0500, Eric Dorland wrote:
> Hmmm, yes this is probably the way to go. I guess you could argue that
> not everyone wants the emulation, but since its just an extra shell
> script its hardly that much bloat. I'll intergrate it into powerpc-utils
> and send a patch later this week.

just make sure its configurable in some way i'd imagine
/etc/default/mouse-buttons or some such thing.  i have a multibutton
mouse like many others so don't need this.  asking how to configure
this via debconf sounds the way to do it IMO.  just make sure you
don't blow away admin altered changes in the config file, whereever
that may be. ;-)

--
Ethan Benson
http://www.alaska.net/~erbenson/