Re: debian: where can I find ieeefp.h header file.

Pollywog wrote:

I'm trying to compile SystemC (opensource C++ HDL) from www.systemc.org. It configures but will not build because it can't find ieeefp.h. Does this file exist in any debian pacakges ? If so, which one ???

libc5-altdev: /usr/i486-linuxlibc1/include/i386/ieeefp.h

OK I found this by doing the search, but I have a powerpc based machine. It doesn't seem to be available for powerpc !!!
Anyone know if I can install this from a non-debian source ???

Brendan Simon.