Re: Which file is kernel image?

zImage is just a link to coffboot/vmlinux.coff

that is the one that goes on boot floppies for old world
macs that use hfs file system boot floppy.  new world macs
can use the ext2 formatted boot floppy.  I'm pretty sure.

If you're just trying to figure out which kernel is the one
to specify to quik, then that would just be vmlinux in the
top level kernel source directory.