Re: Yikes G4/400Mhz freezes at init

> that indeed solved the init freeze problem.
>
> this should be in the docs!!! it would have saved me 12 hours of
> reboot/reinstall problems.

This has been repeated mantra-like again and again on c.o.l.powerpc so I'm
amazed owners of newworld machines still haven't gotten the message.

Nothing wrong with putting it into the documentation (except someone has
to do it, and debian-powerpc didn't exactly seem overstaffed), but the
information has been out there, just look around.

	Michael