I need to be able to compile java programs?

I use gcc for almost everything, but now I need to compile java code so
when I ran gcj I find out libgcj is not only missing but it has never
been ported to ppc?  I tried to compile it myself but no go.

What else can I use to fulfill my need?
-savant

--
========

Nothing from nothing.
                   -savant

Power is a cruel mistress, she jealously guards the victims of her seduction with a loving hand.

PGP Finger Print:
C1BE 7942 8B76 3022  4222 4738 0112 B42A

Vs lbh pna ernq guvf, gura lbh fubhyq znxr vg gb jurer lbh pna abg.