Dual G4 macs

On Wed, Aug 16, 2000 at 05:51:52PM -0600, unit3 wrote:
> Which leads to another interesting question: if SMP support is there,
> does it work with the new dual G4 macs?

I am very interested in the answer to this question: I've been thinking
of buying a dual G4 mac, but would only be happy to do so if there's
a reasonable prospect of getting Debian working on it.  I'd be happy to
do quite a lot of fiddling (and asking for advice) to work it out, but I'm
no kernel hacker so if heavy hacking is likely to be required, I'll have
to go for something else...  ;-(

They do look like very nice boxes, though.

--
Richard