Re: http install broken (modules)?

> JM> was that after it had downloaded the drivers.bin and
> JM> rescue.bin it proceeded to the loading of modules..  well
> JM> none of the modules would load (couldn't be found) and the
> JM> list seemed very limited.
>
> We had the same problem (see my earlier message ``YAIE: Debian on
> a PowerTower Pro'').  What seemed to be happening was that the
> modules had been downloaded, but not unpacked into wherever the
> installer was looking.

Thanks for the quick reply.   One last issue with the installer (in it's
current form), is there a possibility to add some args to the network
install/setup when it's asking for dhcp.   Some cable and dsl providers
require you to specify a dhcp client id (-h id   works with pump and dhcpd).

thanks,
justin