Re: Another Poor Documentation Rant

OK, let's try this again.

!!!RANTS DO NO GOOD!!!

Patches are fine.  Suggestions are welcome, although it's more than a
little bit late for them.  Rants do no one any good, and get
short-tempered replies like this one is shaping up to be.

The lack of documentation is a result of no one having time to write
any!

There is no 'zip driver for the installer', it's using the kernel disk
driver.  Check linuxppc-dev.

And please get a mail client that wraps lines at some sane length?