Re: Thoughts about src-dep implementation

On Fri, Oct 29, 1999 at 10:16:16AM -0400, Ben Collins wrote:
[snip]
> I'm not arguing for a debian/build-deps file, I don't think it's needed. I
> just wanted to clarify some details about how to obtain them and in which
> cases they will be needed (assumably the maintainer will always have the
> right dependencies, and will be generating them rather than using them, so
> there is no need for him to worry about it).

Yes, I am agreeing with all you said. We have to be careful that we identify
the places where build deps cmoe in carefully before jumping to conclusions.

Thanks,
Marcus

--
"The purpose of Free Software is Free Software.
The End and the Means are the same."  -- Craig Sanders

Marcus Brinkmann <Marcus.Brinkmann@ruhr-uni-bochum.de>