Re: Draft policy 3.1.0.0 now available

On Tue, Oct 26, 1999 at 10:56:45PM -0700, Joey Hess wrote:
> >   * FHS compliant location of examples (closes: #42849)
>
> I don't think we have a consensus on this one, though as the proiposer, I'll
> be happy if no one agrees. :-)

I don't agree with you.  =>  I'd say it's got a nice consensus.  Anyone
who cares has weighed in and their objection (which was mine too) that we
had yet to see such an example was resolved.  I'm satisfied, and I'm
guessing so is everyone else who was concerned.

--
- Joseph Carter         GnuPG public key:   1024D/DCF9DAB3, 2048g/3F9C2A43
- knghtbrd@debian.org   20F6 2261 F185 7A3E 79FC  44F9 8FF7 D7A3 DCF9 DAB3