Re: Are you representing Debian?

Wichert Akkerman <wichert@soil.nl> writes:

> I'm trying to collect a list of everyone who is representing Debian
> in some way somewhere. So if you are representing Debian at your
> local LUG in some official way, or with an organization like LPI,
> LSB, at an expo or somewhere else, please send me an email so I can
> add you to my list.

The Debian developers who have participated in the LSB have been pretty
careful to avoid claiming that they are official.  Dale Scheetz has
participated quite a bit, but has had less time for LSB stuff over the
last few months.

Anyway, it might be nice to have several semi-official Debian developers
participating in the LSB.  For one thing, we wouldn't exactly mind
having more help, and for another, it gives other Debian developers a
good place to direct questions and concerns.

- Dan