Re: Editor and sensible-editor

On Mon, 14 Jun 1999 at 18:36, Jim Lynch wrote about "Re: Editor and...":

> Brock Rozen wrote:
> > I didn't see support for pico in this -- thus, I'm against this proposal
> > until sensible-editor has pico support. (If I'm mistaken,and it does have
> > pico support, then I will second this proposal).
>
> pico is non-free, so I see no reason to hinge a decision on whether something
> in debian supports something thats non-free.

To clear up any confusion, the Pine (as such, pico; I believe) license has
changed and that might make it eligible to be taken out of "non-free".

Some people might remember the message I posted a few weeks ago regarding
my discussion with the Pine developers. This might be as a result of that.

--
Brock Rozen                                              brozen@torah.org
Director of Technical Services                             (410) 602-1350