Re: Are /cdrom and /floppy really forbidden by policy?

    Enrique> /dev/fd0 /floppy auto defaults,user,noauto 0 0
    Enrique> /dev/cdrom /cdrom iso9660 defaults,ro,user,noauto 0 0

These look good. I assume that 'user' still obeys the permissions
on the devices themselves, but allows any user with permissions
to mount/unmount.

--
Brought to you by the letters V and F and the number 19.
"He's like.. some sort of.. non-giving up.. school guy!"