Re: `Every package must have exactly one maintainer'

James Troup wrote:
> It comes down to this: there are currently two packages in the
> distribution which are maintainer by multiple maintainers: dpkg and
> boot-floppies.

Isn't lintian another example? I can't tell for sure becuase I cannot read
master:/debian/home/schwarz/.qmail-lintian-maint , but I think mail to
lintian-maint@debian.org goes to both Christoph and Richard. Even if it
doesn't, they do communicate back and forth about lintain issues and share
the work of coding it.

If that's true, it's strange to see Christian on the other side of this
argument.

--
see shy jo