kernel headerts and libc6

Hi,

	Ok, I give up. As Ian suggested, maybe we do need
 libc-kheaders package. The upstream version could be the same as the
 kernel version, and it shall be updated as libc6 development
 will. This way, there shall be less linkage with the kernel-*
 packages.

	I am tired of answering questions on -user.

	I can incorporate it inot kernel-package; it shall not be a
 target normally called, so people shall not suddenly start creating
 libc-kheaders packages.

	It shall just contain the kernel headers. Dale, please let me
 know if you want the headers dumped into a real /usr/include/linux
 directory, or what. I think we should make then real directories,
 just to prevent more uninformed questions.

	It means more work for all involved, but hey.

	Should this go into slink? Or can it still go into hamm? Maybe
 this may cause less confusion if it does go in released hamm.

	manoj
--
 He who has no entrapping, clinging desire to lead him in any
 direction, that Buddha, whose home is in the infinite, pathless as he