Request for permission

I request permission to make the following excecutable files part
of a package:

usr/X11R6/bin/Login.app (login.app)
usr/X11R6/bin/Mixer.app (mixer.app)

the upstream authors use this names for the executables. The
".app" part is there because that's the NeXT way of naming
programs. The upper case letter is there because that's what the
upstream authors use. The package names themselves are lower case
because dpkg-gencontrol doesn't like uppercase letters.

Thanks,

			Marcelo

PS: I just noticed, I screwed up. I uploaded the packages
containing this files. Sorry. The announcement has been sent, but
I'm moving the files to my home dir @ master.