Different versions of libc6-doc

	Hi.  As some of you may know, I'm maintaining a pre2.1 version
of glibc, different than the one used in i386, m68k and alpha; we need
it in sparc and powerpc.

	Its current version is 2.0.92, and it produces the same binary
packages as glibc2.0, but with different (more modern) versions.  I
have already uploaded sparc-specific versions of it several times.
But now I wonder if it would be possible to upload a different version
of libc6-doc, with architecture `sparc' instead of `all', to be used
only by archs which use glibc-pre2.1.

	Would it be possible for `dinstall' to have an `arch: all'
package and some arch-specific packages with the same name?

	Thanks.

--
Juan Cespedes