Re: new fields in debian/control

On Sun, Jul 16, 2000 at 01:32:26PM -0400, Wichert Akkerman wrote:
> * Submit-Bugs-To
>   An mailto URL to which bugs should be submitted. (It's a URL so
>   we can support other types of BTSes at a later date if needed)
> * Submit-Bugs-Style
>   Style in which submitted bugreports should be formatted. Currently
>   the only option here is `debbugs'.

That does not make sense to me. I think the program that reports bugs
against a package should know from the Origin how to do that so if we
change to another BTS we would only need to change that program.

cu

    Torsten

--
Torsten Landschoff           Bluehorn@IRC               <torsten@debian.org>
           Debian Developer and Quality Assurance Committee Member