Re: Updating policy

Hi Manoj!

I got my numbers wrong; it'll be 3.2.0.0.  My latest changes are all
checked in to CVS.  I had been working my way through the BTS when I
got interrupted to arrange my visa to teach for five weeks in
Vancouver.  I'm due to fly tomorrow and don't yet have it....

I was working through the "NMU Fixed - pending" bugs (mostly titled
"REJECTED") closing them or implementing them as I felt appropriate,
and in some cases asking for more comments without changing their
status.  I had reached bug #37999 in this part of the BTS; further
discussion has now happened on most of these so it could be worth
looking them over and making a decision on the ones up to there.  I
hadn't yet started looking at any other parts of the BTS for -policy
or anything for pkg-man.

Only one other change that needs making: the virtual-packages list
changelog should have an addition for the x-* stuff you added.

It's possible I will have some more time this week while I sit in
Seattle waiting for my visa to be processed, but I am not making any
promises.  So any help would be much appreciated.

   Julian

  Julian Gilbey, Dept of Maths, QMW, Univ. of London. J.D.Gilbey@qmw.ac.uk
        Debian GNU/Linux Developer,  see http://www.debian.org/~jdg
  Donate free food to the world's hungry: see http://www.thehungersite.com/