Re: Pilot-link package (fwd)

On 16 Apr 1998, Darren/Torin/Who Ever... wrote:

> I have a package ready but I wanted to get new versions of less and Perl
> out before I announced it.  If you'll release pilot-link, I'll release
> pilot-manager about a day later...

Okay, I'm currently fighting with pilot-link's libtool stuff - once I move
the shared and static libraries out into separate package directories
(i.e. libpisock3 and lipisock-dev) the package build fails with all the
binaries complaining about not finding the shared libraries. I'm currently
looking at how the freetype package (which also uses libtool) solved this.

Should have pilot-link ready once this is resolved (and of course I run
things through lintian :-)

--
Dermot Bradley
bradley@oldcolo.com, bradley@debian.org