Re: Building packages recursively, including newer versions of modules

On Sat, 2014-12-27 at 02:39 +0100, gregor herrmann wrote:
> On Fri, 26 Dec 2014 20:09:41 +0000, Andrew Beverley wrote:
>
> > So, I thought I'd try the --recursive option again. I've identified a
> > few problems, which I've fixed locally with various hacks. I'd welcome
> > some discussion on these: is here a good place, or should I just open
> > tickets on RT?
>
> This list is always open for discussions :)
> Feel free to tell your experiences and problems with --recursive.

Great, thanks, I'll make some separate posts shortly, for each of the
issues as I go.

> And/or if there are actual bugs in the version in unstable, please
> file them in the Debian BTS -- of course patches are always welcome
> but just documenting deficiences is a great start.

I'll be able to create patches for most, but am not sure that my
solution is necessarily correct, so would welcome the opportunity to
discuss.

I'll be back in touch shortly ;-)

Thanks,

Andy