script-with-language-extension

Hi,

I am in the process packaging Net::Frame::Device
(libnet-frame-device-perl) as part of a the fix to a bug.

Net::Frame::Device includes two scripts that are installed to /usr/bin,
but both have .pl extensions therefore giving me a Lintian warning.

My initial thought on fixing this is to rename the files by overriding
dh_auto_install in debian/rules... but I'm struggling to find out how to
do this without explicitly writing the file names, which wouldn't
accommodate new files in future releases.

So far I've got the following:

	PACKAGE = $(shell dh_listpackages)
	TMP     = $(CURDIR)/debian/$(PACKAGE)

	<SNIP>
	find $(TMP)/usr/bin -name '*.pl'

Which does identify the files correctly... I'm just not sure where to go
from here!

My second thought.. was to relocate the files to e.g
/usr/share/$(PACKAGE) and then provide symlinks in /usr/bin, but this
perhaps seems to more work than necessary

Cheers,
 Daniel Lintott