Re: We need you to get Catalyst in proper shape in Debian Wheezy

Greetings Tomas,

On Fri, Jul 13, 2012 at 03:44:45PM +0100, Tomas Doran wrote:

> Done, and on CPAN as soon as they get indexed.

Thanks for your prompt response regarding this issue ...

> Or if you're keen:
>
> http://pause.perl.org/incoming/CatalystX-SimpleLogin-0.16.tar.gz

The build of version 0.16 of CatalystX-SimpleLogin failed against Catalyst 5.90015,
a quick search revealed that there's some modules that are still trying to extend
the Catalyst::Controller::ActionRole class, also some PODs have it in the documentation:

jotamjr@quantum:~/sandbox/pkg-perl/libcatalystx-simplelogin-perl$ rgrep "extends 'Catalyst::Controller::ActionRole'" *
lib/CatalystX/SimpleLogin/Controller/Login.pm:BEGIN { extends 'Catalyst::Controller::ActionRole'; }
lib/CatalystX/SimpleLogin/Manual.pod:    BEGIN { extends 'Catalyst::Controller::ActionRole' }
lib/CatalystX/SimpleLogin/Manual.pod:    BEGIN { extends 'Catalyst::Controller::ActionRole' }
lib/CatalystX/SimpleLogin/TraitFor/Controller/Login/WithRedirect.pm:    BEGIN { extends 'Catalyst::Controller::ActionRole'; }
lib/Catalyst/ActionRole/NeedsLogin.pm:    BEGIN { extends 'Catalyst::Controller::ActionRole'; }

> http://pause.perl.org/incoming/Catalyst-ActionRole-ACL-0.07.tar.gz

This seems to be good and it will be uploaded soon to our archive.

Kind Regards!
Jotam