Could someone take care of libgeo-ip-perl?

Hello

Some years ago, I've packaged libgeo-ip-perl, because it was used by some
people in the network under my administration.

But now I'm no longer interested in this package, and have very little
resource.

Could please someone take care of this package?
I have a local git repo with all packaging history that I could send on
request (400k tar.bz2 file)

There is an open bug requesting to package a new version.

Nikita