Re: RFS: libapp-cpanminus-perl

On Mon, 20 Dec 2010 13:56:04 +0100, Alessandro Ghedini wrote:

> > - You don't need to send an RFS mail, if the package's distribution
> >   is set to unstable in d/changelog it will show up in PET's "Ready
> >   for upload section" automatically.
> Didn't know that :)

Yeah, the magic of PET :)

> > - We usually use debian-perl@lists.debian.org for discussions, the
> >   pkg-perl-maintainers@lists.alioth.debian.org is more for automated
> >   things.
> -.-" Don't know why I copied the email from the control file...

No problem

> > I've added a few tiny TODO items at the top of debian/changelog.
> > If you fix the issues (and remove the TODOs and set the distribution
> > to unstable) I or someone else will see it in PET and upload it :)
> Done. I also improved the long description a bit to explain how the script
> works (I think this is relevant to user) and added a suggests for
> liblocal-lib-perl.

Thanks!

I've made two small changes (quicker to do than to explain), please
take a look at commit r66040.

Oh, and also r66041; my mistake in the TODO list.

And: uploaded.

 .''`.   http://info.comodo.priv.at/ -- GPG key IDs: 0x8649AA06, 0x00F3CFE4
   `-    NP: Red Hot Chili Peppers: coffie shop