Re: ikiwiki-plugin-syntax

Hi,

        I am hoping that the packaging is coming along for these.

        I do have a feature request: The script code injected into the
 html in ikiwiki does not have a class directive, which makes it hard to
 set css styles for it.

         Specifically, in /usr/share/perl5/IkiWiki/Plugin/syntax.pm,
 looking at the sub _manual_output, if we could change:
    if (defined $params{text}) {
        push(@html, sprintf "<pre>\n%s\n</pre>", $params{text} );
    }

        Into:

    if (defined $params{text}) {
        push(@html, sprintf "<pre class=\"syntax\">\n%s\n</pre>",
                            $params{text} );
    }

        It would help a lot.

        manoj
--
It is the wise bird who builds his nest in a tree.