Re: A wishlist for CPAN

-=| Jeremiah C. Foster, Tue, Mar 04, 2008 at 11:50:32AM +0100 |=-
> I can think of some things, like "sane versioning" that gregor mentioned,
> this would clearly help in crafting an effective watch file. Are there other
> things we would like to see?

Copyrights/licensing.

Ideally each and every file in given CPAN distribution should have
clearly stated copyright and license information. AUTHORS/CHANGES (if
properly filled) can be used as a source of guessing, but I think
guessing about legal stuff is nothing we want daily.