libxml-sax-perl 0.16+dfsg-1 with SAX parser priorities

[bottom line: please upload libxml-sax-perl 0.16+dfsg-1, and optionally
 add the XS-DM-Upload-Allowed field so I can fix my own mistakes.
 Jay, please speak up if you protest.]

As people reading the pkg-perl-maintainers list may know, I have worked
on a new version of libxml-sax-perl. The package is currently maintained
by Jay Bonci, but now that he said OK on moving his packages to the
pkg-perl group, I suppose we can go ahead.

The changelog of 0.16+dfsg-1 is very long, but the main change is support
for SAX parser priorities, so that the bundled one, XML::SAX::PurePerl,
can be ranked as low as possible. (It's not recommended for serious use
by the upstream author, but it's currently always the default parser on
most ext3 filesystems, see the RC bug #430118.) The priorities should
be specified by each parser module in the future, but the transition
is smooth.

There are also changes in the conffile handling, since the old versions
did not preserve changes in files under /etc/. I moved the intermediate
"conffiles" under /var/lib/libxml-sax-perl, since they aren't really
configuration data at all, and /etc/perl/XML/SAX/ParserDetails.ini is
now handled with ucf.

This makes for non-trivial changes in the maintainer scripts (and
elsewhere). I have done my best to test the package and it obviously
Works For Me. I also rebuilt about half of the packages build-depending
on libxml-sax-perl with the new version, without any problems.

There's one open issue left: there are hardly any explicit copyright
notices in the upstream source. The README says:

 The files in this distribution are copyrighted their respective authors
 as detailed in the POD documentation of each module.

but the documentation of all but one of the modules just lists the
authors and doesn't mention the copyright at all.

I'm not sure if this is a problem. Opinions welcome. There are no problems
with the license, of course. In any case, this is not a regression from
the current version in the archive, so it can be solved separately.

So, would an interested DD please consider uploading this (preferably
after some testing :) ? I think the XS-DM-Upload-Allowed field
would also be suitable here, so I could fix my own mistakes, but that's
for the uploader to decide of course.

Jay: once more, please say the word if you don't want this to happen.

Niko Tyni   ntyni@iki.fi