Re: Orphaning my packages

On Wed, 13 Sep 2006 12:11:30 -0500, Gunnar Wolf wrote:

> So, taking from Damog's developer page - We need to adopt:
>
> libcontextual-return-perl

svn-injected and adopted

> libcurses-widgets-perl

done by Gunnar

> libend-perl

done by Gunnar

> libio-prompt-perl

svn-injected and adopted

> liblingua-es-numeros-perl

done by Gunnar

> liblist-compare-perl

svn-injected and adopted

> libmath-fibonacci-perl

svn-injected and adopted

> libmath-nocarry-perl

svn-injected and adopted

> libmath-randomorg-perl

svn-injected and adopted
(test throws ugly warnings but passes)

> libmath-vec-perl

svn-injected and adopted

> libnumber-compare-perl

svn-injected and adopted

> libopengl-perl

svn-injected and adopted

> libterm-size-perl

svn-injected and adopted

> libwww-freshmeat-perl

svn-injected and adopted

> libwww-google-calculator-perl

svn-injected and adopted

> libwww-myspace-perl

svn-injected and adopted

> They look quite simple, the only three open bugs on them look trivial
> to fix. We should check for updatedness, add watch files, and...

I've added watch files and sometimes libtest-pod(-coverage)-perl or
netbase to Build-Depends-Indep (and other small fixes).
I've not looked at the bugs and not at new versions.

Now someone else can take over with finetuning if necessary, maybe
checking the bugs and new versions and uploading the packages.

 : :' :  debian: the universal operating system - http://www.debian.org/
   `-    NP: Tracy Chapman: Smoke And Ashes