Re: GSoC 2018: Extracting data from PDF invoices

I’ve asked my two other contributors who added relevant features in the past. Will be in tough when they message back.

My main city is Kuala Lumpur, but I regularly travel to Singapore, Thailand and Austria/Germany. Taiwan and Hong Kong are also on the list for May/June.