Re: Getting hunspell 1.7.2 into unstable

2023년 6월 18일 (일) 오후 7:39, Rene Engelhard <rene@debian.org>님이 작성:

> But I saw you uploaded hunspell-dict-ko 0.7.94 which incidentally has
> someting hunspell 1.7.2-related (did I mention I don't like the stuff
> being in Korean instead of English).
>
> At least the tests pass with hunspell 1.7.2 and hunspell-dict-ko in my
> VM now.

Yes. The version intentionally ignores the tests which failed.

> > Guess I need to report a bug at hunspell then.
>
> Still needed? Or was it a fix in hunspell-dict-ko in  the end? Or just a
> workaround?

It's not related to hunspell-dict-ko. And I don't think that's a bug.
It's how glibc iconv() works; dlload'ing  its encoding conversion
libs.

> Should I add a Breaks: hunspell-ko (<< 0.7.94) here? Strictly speaking
> it's not needed since it's a test failing not the dict being unusable,
> but we could go the "better safe than sorry" route anyways.

No need. The problem still exists in hunspell-ko 0.7.94 but it's just
ignored as it's not that important.