Processed: retitle 962903 to Fails to open any PDF ("This PDF file is encrypted and can't be opened.") if TMPDIR is not /tmp (apparmor DENIED)

> retitle 962903 Fails to open any PDF ("This PDF file is encrypted and can't be opened.") if TMPDIR is not /tmp (apparmor DENIED)
Bug #962903 [libreoffice] Fails to open any PDF ("This PDF file is encrypted and
Changed Bug title to 'Fails to open any PDF ("This PDF file is encrypted and can't be opened.") if TMPDIR is not /tmp (apparmor DENIED)' from 'Fails to open any PDF ("This PDF file is encrypted and'.
> thanks
Stopping processing here.

962903: https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=962903
Debian Bug Tracking System