Test Java plugin for sid packages available for download

Hi folks,

For those who are brave - or desperate - enough to want to try out OOo
with Java support enabled, here's a package that you can install:

http://people.debian.org/~halls/openoffice/test/openoffice.org-java_1.1.2-2+java_i386.deb

Download the package and install alongside your exisiting OOo package
using
'dpkg -i openoffice.org-java_1.1.2-2+java_i386.deb'.

This package was built from the original sources, but using the
'jdkhome' option in DEB_BUILD_OPTIONS.  It adds the extra files that are
installed when OOo is built with Java enabled, and replaces a few others
using dpkg-divert.  The question is, did I find all of the files that
need replacing yet?

I'd like to hear feedback about how much of the Java support now works,
and anything that doesn't.  If your OOo breaks completely you should
find that removing openoffice.org-java brings things back to normal.

Chris

P.S. This might make it into Debian contrib, but I am waiting for Elmo
to do some archive magic before this can happen.