Re: 1.1RC3 sparc linux gcc-3.3 builds OK

On Sat, 2 Aug 2003 23:32, Rene Engelhard wrote:

> cool. since I tried compiling with 3.2 and whoom got an ICE

do you mean it just stops but the fan is still buzzing?
ctrl-C --> cd themodule --> build

i did compile and run the whole thing with debian gcc-3.2.3 and debian
binutils 2.14.90

> (well, I followed the strategy of only adding patches step by step and
> so only did the sigcontext patch yet)

sigcontext patch is now in the 11RC3 source

some of the patches are to compile with no optimisation (in module sc). it
will build and run without these patches but the spreadsheet will crash when
doing certain things such as sum, open spreadsheet :)  nothing has been
tested yet so there might be more crashes.