ooqstart and GNOME / KDE

Hi,

Since some time Debian ships ooqstart in it's contrib section (only in
testing/unstable, though)

Unfortunately, the up to date version is 0.8.3 and is written for
GNOME 1. Debian unstable now contains GNOME 2. I want to ask you how
the Development of ooqstart for GNOME is going and if there will be a
GNOME 2 port in short time...

The same question applies for KDE.
I read in the README that the KDE frontend is yet to be implemented;
will this (if you are going to implement it) an Qt2/KDE2 or Qt3/KDE 3
one? The second seems more senseful to me even though KDE 3 is not in
Debian yet but will shortly...

Anyway, I just wanted ask because I think this is a nice tool but
unfortunately out of date for GNOME and not usable for KDE users yet...

Regards,

Rene
--
 .''`.  Rene Engelhard -- Debian GNU/Linux Developer
 `. `'  rene@debian.org | GnuPG-Key ID: 248AEB73