[[discuss] Support Project]

There's a new project upstream...

----- Forwarded message from Louis Suarez-Potts <louis@openoffice.org> -----

From: Louis Suarez-Potts <louis@openoffice.org>
Subject: [discuss] Support Project
To: "discuss-openoffice.org" <discuss@openoffice.org>

Hi
There is a new project, User Support, created earlier this week after some
brief discussion on users@ooo list.

The point of this project is to:
    *Facilitate discussions on users@
    *Capture knowledge. People ask good questions; they get good answers.
We'd like to retain them both for future use.

So far, Scott Carr, CPH, C. Carr, Rob Unsworth, and others have expressed
interest in helping out.  What is needed is actually a cadre of people to
track users@ and to place links to the thread archives on pages for users.
Scott did a version of this on OooDocs last year.

If you are interested, please join.  It's a nascent project, with not even
an index page yet (that's coming).  But we can get started, all the same.
The url is http://support.openoffice.org/
(warning, there really is no index page).

-Louis

----- End forwarded message -----