Re: OpenOffice.org new unstable packages available for testing

On Mon, Nov 11, 2002 at 12:14:33PM +0100, Chris Halls wrote:
> Prerelease packages for OpenOffice.org are now available from the unstable
> section of our mirrors (http://www.linux-debian.de/openoffice/mirrors.html).

just downloading them and looks ok, a few minor notes:

- is it realy a good idea to start the package description with an
comparision to microsoft office?
- in the presentation program with kde the ctrl+f2 hides the presenter but
does not start the full screen slideshow, the menu slide show/slide_show
works (this is probably an open office problem)
- if open office menu is open i cant click on an external application
- it seems the wizards do not know about templates and styles on my system
- have not installed online help but a wizard bulp popped up anyway (of
course with an "not found" error if i click on it).

Keep up the good work, this was the first hassle free StarOffice/OpenOffice
Installation I had.

Greetings
Bernd

PS: I am not on the list so it is ok to cc me.
--
  (OO)      -- Bernd_Eckenfels@Wendelinusstrasse39.76646Bruchsal.de --
  o--o     *plush*  2048/93600EFD  eckes@irc  +497257930613  BE5-RIPE