Re: Installation oo french

Hi Olivier,

This is an English language list; I hope you don't mind me answering in
English.

On Tue, Aug 27, 2002 at 07:06:22PM +0200, Olivier Oria wrote:
> 2256  write(2, "an error occurred while copying "..., 147) = 147
>
> Sur le disque on se rend compte effectivement que
> /usr/lib/openoffice/user/config/arrowhd.soe n'existe pas.

This is a problem with the language pack generation (Debian bug#150714).
You should be able to work around this by installing the English language
pack and then starting setup:

  sudo apt-get install openoffice.org-l10n-en
  LANG=FR_fr openoffice

> En attendant j'essaie d'installer la version anglaise (snif).

Yes, you need to install the English pack, but afterwards you can use
Openoffice in French :)

Chris