Re: dmake in debian

My main reason for stalling was because of the insecure use of mktmp.  I
made a wrapper script that refuses to run dmake if it is started in a group
or world writable directory.  Does that work for you?

Talking about "mktmp":
I noticed that "/usr/bin/openoffice" still contains use of a temporary file not using "mktemp" nor "tempfile". May I submit a patch? What do you think of it? Which one to use, "mktemp" or "tempfile"? I would rather use "tempfile" (both are contained in package "debianutils", so it doesn't really matter).

Regards