Re: octave: I wonder about "Breaks: liboctave3v5, liboctave4, liboctave5"

Hi Sébastien,

Thanks for coming back to this.

On 10/19/18 10:29, Sébastien Villemot wrote:
> This solution would make sense, but its benefits are rather tiny, so
> I'm not sure it's worth it to implement now. Maybe we could do that for
> the next transition (keeping in mind that we would also have to adapt
> our tooling, especially dh-octave, so it's not a zero cost move).

Just for the record, I am not asking for swift changes. I think you
proposal makes sense, but as I will not be doing the work, I can only
say that I appreciate it that you are considering this.

Paul